N NgtyNurse iPF Noob Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jan 8, 2013 #1 Hi everyone. I have two floors (school, furniture store) that freeze then shut down the game. Anyone else having this issue? Oh and feel free to add me. OHZJHY
Hi everyone. I have two floors (school, furniture store) that freeze then shut down the game. Anyone else having this issue? Oh and feel free to add me. OHZJHY
mrcupu iPF Noob Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 304 Reaction score 5 Location JAKARTE Jan 8, 2013 #2 wow lucky thats not happen with my dream heights have you try restart the device yet sometimes it help for any games good luck :ipad-keyboard:
wow lucky thats not happen with my dream heights have you try restart the device yet sometimes it help for any games good luck :ipad-keyboard:
OP OP N NgtyNurse iPF Noob Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jan 8, 2013 #3 Ya I tried that. No luck