What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galaxy s3 tether with ad 4

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

On your S 3, open Settings, then further settings (?, sorry have to translate from German), tethering and mobile hotspot, there enable Bluetooth tethering. Then go back, tap Bluetooth. A popup will appear with your Android's name. Check mark the square next to it to make it visible.
Now go to your iPad, Settings - Bluetooth, turn on bluetooth, and your iPad should start looking for another device. If your S 3 is found, there should be something like "Not paired". Tap that to pair both devices. Maybe you need to enter a code to enable this, I can't remember. As soon as your devices are paired and connected, your iPad will show a sign on the top, like to ovals entangled.

Hope that helps.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to tether the galaxy s3 with the iPad 4?
Hi, welcome to iPF! On your S 3, open Settings, then further settings (?, sorry have to translate from German), tethering and mobile hotspot, there enable Bluetooth tethering. Then go back, tap Bluetooth. A popup will appear with your Android's name. Check mark the square next to it to make it visible. Now go to your iPad, Settings - Bluetooth, turn on bluetooth, and your iPad should start looking for another device. If your S 3 is found, there should be something like "Not paired". Tap that to pair both devices. Maybe you need to enter a code to enable this, I can't remember. As soon as your devices are paired and connected, your iPad will show a sign on the top, like to ovals entangled. Hope that helps.
I addition, you will have to ask your cellular carrier about their tethering rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts