What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen Ipad3. CardDAV password problem

josy777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a frozen Ipad3 that is giving a prompt for a password for CardDAV "yahoo!". I have no idea what I am doing and have very little understanding of what to do to rectify this. I tried my yahoo password and this did nothing. The who thing is totally frozen. Can anybody help me.

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never been able to figure out what that code is for, but going to settings in general, go into "mail" and turn off the "contacts" syncing. This should stop your iPad for asking for this code.

But if your iPad is just frozen frozen, like won't do anything....I would hard reset by holding down the home & off button until you see the apple symbol, then repower it up. If that won't work, hook it up to iTunes and so a full delete/wipe and restore.

Most reactions

Latest posts