What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly is back!

mojOH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was excited to see that when i checked this morning. Facely was a decent stop gap, but friendly is a lot more user friendly IMHO. I just wish friendly had the "collapse comments" option that facely does after you look @ comments.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was using Pica when Friendly was down. Not a bad app though which has one or two niggles.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk.

Reaction score
I tried " friends with benefits" but i might as well use the browser on Perfect Browser and render as IE7 if I was going to use that full time. Yes 20 themes ,but none I liked
friendly is the best app I've seen for my preferences on any format, the rest are just a rehash of the same screen on any OS platform

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could never use an app called Friends With Benefits. That doesn't have a good connotation, especially for a FB app. I was using the browser while Friendly was down. Glad it's back.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mojOH said:
I was excited to see that when i checked this morning. Facely was a decent stop gap, but friendly is a lot more user friendly IMHO. I just wish friendly had the "collapse comments" option that facely does after you look @ comments.

Just tap on 'Cancel' under your comments box, and it should collapse back in.

Most reactions