What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French English Translation Dictionary for iPad & iPad Mini

Ascendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
French English Dictionary + v5.3.12 is available in iTunes. More than just a simple translation dictionary, French English Dictionary + includes a verb conjugator, phrase book and vocabulary quiz generator for offline use (text-to-speech pronunciation requires internet).

French English Dictionary + is the only translation dictionary that allows you to add notes, images and audio clips to dictionary entries, making it an engaging travel companion in addition to a comprehensive reference tool. Also available for English to Spanish, Italian & German.

We welcome your comments and questions.

Best,
Marc Bolh
CEO

dicoios53freeng.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been using this app for several days now and can give some prelimenary reactions.

It is quite easy to use. That’s a big plus. The user interface is clean and uncluttered, which I feel is an advantage because you don't want a tool such as this to distract you into playing around when your mission is to find a definition and quickly return to the work at hand.

I do find that it comes up a bit short in phrases (I am using the French version, though the app provides Spanish as well).

On the whole, this is a well designed and useful app.

Most reactions

Latest posts