What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Kindle book list

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologize if this thread has already been posted. I looked but didn't run across it.

This is a list I ran across last night of free books from kindle, there are some good ones. I haven't checked every link to see that they're still free, but all the ones I did check were accurate with the list.

Note: the date appears misleading, I ignored the list twice because of that. But the post has been updated with a new list recently.

50 Free Books in the Kindle Store Kindle Review – Kindle 3 Review, iPad Review

blight2bright

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Light in the Dark: Dealing with Alzheimer's

Hey Gang... I have written a new book and this one is very special to me. My mother has Alzheimer's Disease and is turning corners rapidly. I have written this book in the hopes that it will help guide others through this darkness. I am giving it away FREE to all of you this weekend. Please share your thoughts and your own personal stories. It's time to light the dark!

Head to Amazon and search "a light in the dark: dealing with alzheimers"

Most reactions

Latest posts