What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Game Alert! – Dracula: The Path of the Dragon HD

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QtLrT2U_84[/ame]​

A great free iPad game today to tell you about, courtesy of the folks at FreeAppADay.com. Doubtless released just in time for Halloween, they’ve only gone and given away Anuman Interactive’s Dracula: The Path of the Dragon Part III as a freebie. I already had my eye on this one a few weeks ago as I’m a big fan of French adventure games developer Microids, whose back catalog of PC adventure games Anuman has now taken over, and is steadily releasing its games via iPad and iPhone. It's a real treat to be able to download this episode for free thanks to FAAD. Not everyone loves point and click adventure games of course, but games like this really come to life on the iPad and really show it off as a great gaming platform, and Dracula: The Path of the Dragon HD most certainly does that, via a 360-degree engine and gorgeous high definition graphics, a gripping, absorbing story and plenty of puzzles to solve. Fantastic attention to detail as well. Much more than a port of the PC version, this is a complete redesign of the game exclusively for the iPad. The action takes place in 1920, with Vatican-appointed priest, Father Arno Moriani, sent to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. Of course, he unearths something quite different…

You can download the game here for free, for today, Friday October 29 only. Can’t wait to see what Anuman will be releasing next from Microids on the iPad.

Source: Anuman Interactive, FAAD

RTomStudios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just when you think you have seen it all in 30 years

the interaction of this game blew me away... In options set look to compass mode.

Then when you are back in the game, you can spin around in your office chair to look around the 3d environment. I am totally floored by this method of 3d interface.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading now.... thanks.... Graphics seem awesome. And at 1GB for the download it it must have quite a bit. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts