What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free App Alert! Clock Radio

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Today’s free iPad app offering from the folks at Free App A Day (FAAD) is an absolutely fantastic clock radio and alarm app called Clock Radio in the UK store and Alarm Clock Radio in the US store. If you’re looking for a simple clock and alarm app for your iPad, then look no further. Even better, the app also acts as a clock radio, featuring over 25,000 stations covering more than 500 genres, powered by the excellent SHOUTcast Radio.

Clock features include Snooze and Night, and it’s also compatible with your iPod so you can wake up to your own music.

I guess the garish colours and flashing bars might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but just give it a try anyway, it’s free after all. It’s already become one of my favourite apps after just one day! Right now I’m listening to Hot Country FM streaming perfectly on my iPad and thanking the FAAD gang for making my day with this app!

Get yours here, but be quick, it’s only free today. Clock Radio is also compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.

Source: Raizlabs, FAAD

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aha, check for sure and get mine soon!
So great, and glad to know that it's also compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, you know with the iPod touch upgrade, Im excited to play with my friend experiencing the games center! I have stumble upon a cool list of iPod touch games, share this "Top 8 Free iPod Touch Games" here too, ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts