What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four more sleeps to go...

OP
H

hazi1610

poisonivy said:
i must say i havent missed flash so far,i suppose there will come a day when i might need it but im not worried,i went for 16gb wifi as it enough for me combined with my macbook pro,if i hadnt bought my pro i would have got 64gb,my pro and ipad2 are both a dream to use,both smooth and fast and so far reliable,i got my samsung galaxy s in march and love it,maybe next year i will have a new phone then who knows,maybe iphone?im quite looking forward to exploring that prospect.

I haven't missed flash yet either. I thought I would but haven't.

From Alison, Sent from my iPad using iPF

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i must say i havent missed flash so far,i suppose there will come a day when i might need it but im not worried,i went for 16gb wifi as it enough for me combined with my macbook pro,if i hadnt bought my pro i would have got 64gb,my pro and ipad2 are both a dream to use,both smooth and fast and so far reliable,i got my samsung galaxy s in march and love it,maybe next year i will have a new phone then who knows,maybe iphone?im quite looking forward to exploring that prospect.

I started off with an iPod touch a few years ago, that led me on to my first iPhone 3GS , gave the iPod to hubby, then my acer laptop died so after having two apple products which we loved , we went for an iMac,we really love it's speed and just using it is a pleasure, and of course it's beautiful. Next was the wonderful iPad which really is suppose replace an ageing iPod touch that is still working wonderfully, well that was the argument I used, and it's heaven. We have been sucked into Apple World and it's wonderful everything works together and keeps working. Maybe a new iPhone is in the future although I'm not as anxious about it now I have the iPad , but I will wait and see what it's like , the 3GS is still going strong and I can get the new os5 on it, but there is bound to be some new treat on iPhone 5 will see when it arrives. I am proud to say I'm a big Mac fan and love Apple products  so it won't be long until you Apple only 

OP
H

hazi1610

suz26 said:
I started off with an iPod touch a few years ago, that led me on to my first iPhone 3GS , gave the iPod to hubby, then my acer laptop died so after having two apple products which we loved , we went for an iMac,we really love it's speed and just using it is a pleasure, and of course it's beautiful. Next was the wonderful iPad which really is suppose replace an ageing iPod touch that is still working wonderfully, well that was the argument I used, and it's heaven. We have been sucked into Apple World and it's wonderful everything works together and keeps working. Maybe a new iPhone is in the future although I'm not as anxious about it now I have the iPad , but I will wait and see what it's like , the 3GS is still going strong and I can get the new os5 on it, but there is bound to be some new treat on iPhone 5 will see when it arrives. I am proud to say I'm a big Mac fan and love Apple products  so it won't be long until you Apple only 

Well, I think in will definitely be going for iPhone when my contract is up but doubt I will get an apple computer/laptop, wouldn't be able to afford one. Maybe I should start doing the lottery. Lol

From Alison, Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know what you mean suz26 about being sucked into apple world,I never thought I would like apple or the products but like you as soon as you get one thing you're hooked.

Most reactions

Latest posts