What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found my Old ipod Classic, 80 gb of music...how to move to ipad or iphone?

tigrred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yippee, I found my old ipad Classic "click wheel"...and almost 80gb of music in it. (Some from itunes and some from my own CD's) The computer it was fully synched with is 2 lap tops ago....who knows where that is....so when I synched w/laptop I use now w/itunes...only 1/2 of the music moved. I have a cloud subscription...but the Classic is cloudless :) There are thousands of songs that don't seem to want to flow to the lap top, and then my iphone or ipad.

Anyone know how to move music I was approved to play 6 years ago w/itunes....but isn't currently on my cloud? I have the same itunes account..

I see a couple of programs - running abround $24 that claim to help do this, and ideas or have you heard anything about them.? It'd be worth the $24 to not have to re load all the CDs again.

Thank you for your ideas,
Leigh

Most reactions