What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forwarding emails with graphics or pictures

Momsitguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I don't have an iPad, but my Mom does. She's not very technical, but is doing very well learning how to use her iPad. She is having one problem, and since I don't have much experience with iPads, I haven't been able to help her. She is able to take pictures and forward them to me just fine, but when she forwards an email with embedded pictures from someone else to me, I can't see the pictures (or cartoons, or whatever other graphics). She uses Gmail, and I've tried opening the emails in both Gmail and Hotmail, but still can't see the pictures. I'll just see something like this <mime-attachment.jpeg> , so I know there is SUPPOSED to be a picture there. Help?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
on the iPad for example, the pics show up as blank boxes, but in the top left there is a link that you click to show images

Nice name btw, can I have it? Coz I'm the same as you lol

Thanks for reminding about gmail, logged in and found nearly 600 emails.... Oops lol

Most reactions