What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Too Small

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go on some Internet forums on Safari (on iPad 2), the forum does not fit the whole iPad screen. The forum/internet pages only show on half of the left screen. On the right side, it is completely white. When I click on a thread, the same problem occurs, and I have to keep maximizing it with my fingers, which is inconvenient. How do I fix this issue?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this also include ours?

Have you tried to close out your safari app and try again. Also, worth to restart your ipad my pressing the sleep/wake button to power off. Slide the red slide to power off.

Also, if that doesn't work--my want to do a reset by pressing the home button and the sleep/wake button together until it turns off completely.

OP
S

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does not include this forum. The iPad forums are fine. But other certain forums.

I have tried all those methods before, and tried them just now... The forums are still too small.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you talked to the admin staff there to see if there are issues on their end? Try another browser?

OP
S

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Have you talked to the admin staff there to see if there are issues on their end? Try another browser?

Where can I find the admin staff? I am having troubles finding them on the iPad app for this forum.

OP
S

strutter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I thought you said this forum was fine? Now I am confused.

Let me clarify. This form is fine to view (as an app and internet), but I cannot view specific forums (NOT IPAD-RELATED, eg. school forum) properly on the safari/chrome/atomic web broswer. Who is the admin, so I can contact them regarding this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That would be the admin on the affected forums. You'll have to look for links like contact us, feedback, or contact members that are flagged as admin or moderator. No one here can do anything about another site's problems.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There should be a page on any forum which has a list of the forum administrators and moderators. Pick one of the administrators and send them a PM explaining your problem.
For example, here is part of the page showing the forum administrators for the iPF forums.

image-2016071208.jpg.

image-3542202426.jpgfor this forum, go to the home page on the website version and click on the quick links menu, selecting forum leaders.

Many other forums use the same basic template and this page can be found in a similar manner.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me clarify. This form is fine to view (as an app and internet), but I cannot view specific forums (NOT IPAD-RELATED, eg. school forum) properly on the safari/chrome/atomic web broswer. Who is the admin, so I can contact them regarding this?

Yes, your clarification was needed. As you can see this is why I was questioning you in the first place. As what Twerppoet stated, and I will say that you will need to go to the forum where you are having problems. What Scifan has kindly given you is a way to search for the admin contact us page.

So hope that is clear.

Sorry that we cannot help you further with another forum's issues. .

Thank you.
Ski...iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts