What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

custom report form

jobu55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am in property management and I am looking for a simpler way to do one of my jobs. I have to go to the different buildings we manage and create inspection reports. When I am there I have a list of areas that I need to take photos of and take notes on.

The way I am doing this right now is that I made an excel document of the form I use. I then go to the building, take the photos and then go back to the office and paste them back into the excel file I created. This is taking way too much time to do. I am looking for an app that would allow me to create this report while I'm in the field. I could then email the completed report back to the office or a client. It would be ideal if the emailed form was in pdf format too. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Most reactions