What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former F1 World Champion Kimi Räikkönen Launches Free iOS IceOne Racing Game

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
Kimi.JPG

Former Formula One World Champion and current Lotus driver Kimi Räikkönen has today launched his own iOS racing game, called Kimi Räikkönen’s IceOne Racing. The game takes you through Kimi’s racing career from carts through to rally, with four unique race vehicles and 16 different tracks. In the game, players get to race head-to-head in realistic locations all over the world in the multiplayer matchup mode, as well as in arcade and career modes.[/FONT]

“I am really excited to see the game develop from a design document and drawings into something interactive that I can play myself. The game is fun whilst being challenging, the mix of cars and tracks give different experiences in racing and I love to be able to race head-to-head with my racing friends all around the world,†commented Kimi.

[FONT=&amp]The game is a joint project between Kimi and IceOne Racing, using their racing expertise to make the game a challenging driving experience. Users can increase the performance and customize the image of their cars as well as unlock new tracks via in-app purchases. The game is also fully integrated with Game Center, Facebook and Twitter. [/FONT]

“Working with Kimi and the team at IceOne Racing has been a great project. The combination of a racing legend with a great game, delivers a real racing experience for fans around the world. This is the first in a series of new original games for iOS and Android that 24MAS is bringing to market in 2012,†added Tero Turunen, CEO of 24MAS.

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: Kimi Raikkonen ICEONE Racing for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: 24MAS[/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts