What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Wondershare users please

mpengle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone has been using Wondershare to rip dvds to iPad compatible files I would be interested in knowing how you get the software to keep the Chapters for the files when they are ripped. I enjoy using the program for my conversion, but can't figure out how to keep the Chapter stops.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Wondershare (DVD Converter Ultimate) and haven't found how to do that either. I'll keep playing with it and let you know if I figure it out.

I was finally able to process widescreen (16:9) videos without having the output have black bars or be stretched vertically. If you make a custom profile with resolution 853x480 then it will preserve the 16:9 ratio and not have black bars. I reported a problem to the devs that I couldn't output 640x360 (i.e. 16:9 ratio compatible with iPods) and hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.

OP
M

mpengle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been able to figure out how to make a custom profile either! LOL I wish a program like this had a little bit more of a user manual or help section.

Most reactions