What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Tim

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just watched the keynote , you are going to LOVE iOS 5 !!!!! No more sync with iTunes :D

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stupid question from a non-Apple guy......how much do OS upgrades usually cost for the iphone and ipad?
And, assuming you just get an ipad 2 this summer and the update does make it out this fall, will you be grandfathered in for a free update?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beerman said:
Stupid question from a non-Apple guy......how much do OS upgrades usually cost for the iphone and ipad?
And, assuming you just get an ipad 2 this summer and the update does make it out this fall, will you be grandfathered in for a free update?

Based on your avatar and username, I am getting a slight drift that you like beer.

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Software updates are free. Hardware upgrades, on the other hand are not. If you buy an ipad2 and they release the the ipad3 a few months later you will not be able to trade, unless you bought it from a company that does electronic trade-ins (best buy, etc). I have never done a trade in with anyone so I don't know how good of a trade-in value they will give you.

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Beerman said:

Based on your avatar and username, I am getting a slight drift that you like beer.
Not at all. :p I really don't drink that much but I have an appreciation for the adult beverage. Love the taste of a real beer and not that commercial junk they sell. I used to brew beer at home until it started taking too much time. Great hobby just don't have the time for it.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beerman said:
Not at all. :p I really don't drink that much but I have an appreciation for the adult beverage. Love the taste of a real beer and not that commercial junk they sell. I used to brew beer at home until it started taking too much time. Great hobby just don't have the time for it.

-:D

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
I just watched the keynote , you are going to LOVE iOS 5 !!!!! No more sync with iTunes :D

Eh? It says it syncs with iTunes via wi-fi each time you recharge. That's worse than sync by cable imo.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ian russell said:
Eh? It says it syncs with iTunes via wi-fi each time you recharge. That's worse than sync by cable imo.

I can't get it to work. :(

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
I can't get it to work. :(

Do you get a sync'ing feeling? I do. I hate it when technology tries to organise me.

Most reactions

Latest posts