What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the people who have 16gb model, is it enough

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 16gig is fine for now. I've used about 5gig so far for apps and books and stuff. I don't load movies and TV shows on there unless I'm going on a trip, even then I don't load many, thanks to Air Video I've got access to all my videos from anywhere with Wi-Fi.

However, once the 2nd gen iPad comes out, I will upgrade to a larger storage amount, just to have the extra.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16 and don't even have 3 gigs on it. The and I'm on it all day everyday. The netflix app does it for me on movies. I have some music on it. How any gadgets do you need to have music on it, that's what's my phone is for. Another reason I choose the 16gb is that it is only the 1st gen iPad I'll upgrade my memory when the release the new one next year. Think about it, 10 hours bat life how many movies do you realy need. But again everyone is dif check other devices you have see how u used the memory on that.

SugarMouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the 16gb and want to know if people feel it is big enough. Main reason I'm thinking it will be enough is because programs like airvideo no longer will we have to have all of our media on our device. What do you guys think?

For me it is plenty. I have only used about 1gb

ARDOTBEE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using it mostly as a photography portfolio, I do some web browsing, reading and watch a couple of YouTube videos.. I'm not planning on storing any movies or music on to it.. So I'm pretty sure 16gb would be plenty for me

Most reactions

Latest posts