What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snap! I had lasagne last night

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No way. I can't cook worth beans. Husband cooks everything. He's a whiz.

You're so lucky to have a very handy husband! I love anything curry--my mom makes a filipino curry chicken dish served over Jasmine rice. It's so yummy! I ask her all the time to make it whenever I go and visit! :)

Snap! I had lasagne last night

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Hayles, I love Lasange--that's my downfall whenever we go to our favorite Italian restaurant!

Today, I am going to fire up the Crock Pot and get the Corn Beef and Cabbage going for a Pre-St. Patty's dinner! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great husband, yes. He's now making this amazing vegetable soup. The smell is great -- lots of garlic, oregano and other spices I have no clue about.

I've never had Filipino curry. Is it Chinese style-ish?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great husband, yes. He's now making this amazing vegetable soup. The smell is great -- lots of garlic, oregano and other spices I have no clue about.

I've never had Filipino curry. Is it Chinese style-ish?

You know, I'm not sure....however, being that my mom's father was Chinese-her version may have a bit of that flavor. Your husband is making vegetable soup and my husband is watching the golf channel! :)

I adore curry.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

It is delish, isn't it Hayles! :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curry, mmmmmmmm!

Found a cafe at Holborn Circus in London that has the most amazing filled rolls, things like crispy duck. Yesterday I had a mahoosive roll filled with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, potatoes, onions and stuffing! It was grrrrrrrrrreat!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gosh all this talk of curry is making me want my curry vs my corned beef and cabbage!

Gab-that Magoo roll sounds really great!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm feeling the whole Asian flavor coming out today...thanks to KayKayKay and her curry chicken!!

Sounds good Hayles! Do you use any sesame seed oil with it? It gives off such a nice flavor. I like to put a few shirts of siricha sauce in to make it spicy!

Most reactions

Latest posts