What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tea and cheese straws sound good!

We're here to food-inspire each other, Hayles! Cheers!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw an American programme at Christmas, I think it was called "man v food" or something like that. This guy was eating the most enormous meals, I seem to recall him eating around 5lbs of baked cheese in one sitting, with a side portion of fries!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if that was the man that Hayles is referring to...we have that show running for our patients...don't ask me why, but they like it. Anyways, through the course of the season-you could see the guy just getting huge from all that food he ate! I think now he has others eat it for him-which is probably good for his heart and arteries.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never understood why people find it enjoyable or entertaining to cram food. That would ruin food for me, because I think it should be savored.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yugh! Can't say that would be something I'd enjoy all the time. I love my vegetables! The older I get, the less bread I can eat. It gives me indigestion. Yes, I know, hubby works for bakery, oh the irony!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the bread indegistion, so does it mean you cannot have something like pizza. Anyway who needs sandwiches and baguettes, they are just tasteless, but cheese and ham panini is yummy

RIP Steve Jobs 

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, pizza does it as well. Doesn't stop me though. Just keep my Rennies next to my bed for when I need it.
Pasta is better for me though and potato

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good Karma said:
I would recommend every one in the london area to try Pit Cue, before they used to sell from a van under the hungerford bridge near waterloo station by the river, but now they moved to a shop in Carnaby street not far from the regent street apple store. Thier food is very delicious and have that home cooked feel and not the cheap commercial places, i went there several times when they were on the van and 1st time in the shop yesterday. £15 budget may seem a lot but once you try the food you wont regret the price and will go for more

That's tempting.

An alternative to the Borough Market stalls. ;) :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do miss our smilies! Why doesn't Ipf do that anymore? I know we had a lot of problems in the past but for goodness sake please bring them back.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I miss the smilies too, i want them back only if they dont cause the parse problems ONLY

Richard Brown said:
That's tempting.

An alternative to the Borough Market stalls. ;) :)

You wont regrett it Richard :)

RIP Steve Jobs 

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Opening my second box of Girl Scout cookies this week. It's all for a good cause, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts