What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash player

MarthaC53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why doesn't apple allow us to download adobe flash player?
There is so much on the Internet I can't access because of it, on my ipad2, that is.

I just looked down now and saw a reply to a different post and the reply said that adobe flash player cannot be downloaded to I-devices. So... Is there an alternative way to view videos embedded in articles or on websites?

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Martha--It is correct, that there Flash is not supported on this device or any mobile device at this point. This was Adobe's decision several months ago.

There are alternates to view Flash Supported sites. Try using an app called iSwifter. I started using this when I first bought my own ipad. It is not the greatest App, but can do some of the things I wanted it to do. Since than, I have stopped using the app all together.

Also, see this Sticky regarding Flash: Flash Stickie: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/54705-flash-ipad.html

H
ope this helps you--also Welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts