What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first post-super dooper ultra mega protection for the new baby ;)

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you will need a few $ for this but this will -almost- make your ipad break-proof.

1. buy some of those see through antiscratch covers for the front and back
2. buy one of the rear covers made of that gel stuff
3.the ipad case marketed by apple on their site.-it does fit, dont worry
4. go to your laptop shops and a buy an eeepc laptop case.(its made of wetsuit material)
5. while your there buy a same size laptop travel case with thick padding

there you go it ends up being a tight fit but it is strong as. NOTE ths will not work with the ipad dock

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that's alot of stuff. Just buy the squaretrade insurance if you're that worried.

OP
A

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that's alot of stuff. Just buy the squaretrade insurance if you're that worried.
ok if your islate breaks how much stuff do you have to wade through to get a new one? i think t would be a bit hard to live w/out you ipad fr a week

and what about all you stuff on the ipad? your apps/photos/games

OP
A

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also i chalenge you to drop your ipad from head hight and see what appens

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Drop your laptop...whats the difference....just take care of it and you will be fine. It's really not fragile....did you see the will it blend??? The keyboard pops up when its almost split in half and the screen is shattered!!

OP
A

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Drop your laptop...whats the difference....just take care of it and you will be fine. It's really not fragile....did you see the will it blend??? The keyboard pops up when its almost split in half and the screen is shattered!!
you saw that on will it blend -ipad didnt you? well that guy wasnt very dtrong and he still snapped it in haff

Most reactions

Latest posts