What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First iPad commercial airs

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was watching the Oscars tonight and managed to catch the first iPad commercial.

Apple - iPad - Photos and images of iPad

One of the celebs was "supposed to be wearing" jewelry designed by my step-son. Alas, she only wore the ear-rings, not the belt buckle and bracelet. What a shame. The things she did wear were hideous. Not that it's relevant at all... and yes, that's the only reason I was watching... Well, that and my wife wouldn't let me change the channel. :p

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the home screen isn't shown during the commercial? I really hope that means they have some changes planned for it before release. Enlarging the iPhone home screen like they have done seems like a waste of space to me.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.. Good Point. I did notice how fast it seemed to scroll through everything. I sure hope its that responsive in the real world!

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, it seems incredibly responsive. Reminds me of when the first iPhone commercials were released and everyone was wondering if it really was going to be that fast. Hopefully the iPad commercial will prove as accurate as the iPhone one was.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad is fast

Hmm.. Good Point. I did notice how fast it seemed to scroll through everything. I sure hope its that responsive in the real world!

That sure he really look fast

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@Wot fan
Yes! Very interesting that the home page was not shown once and I watched the commercial several times, did not see a camera either.

Nearest Apple store is 400 miles away so won't get to see one anytime soon unless they come to a Best Buy.

Most reactions