What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding/Deleting Uploaded Music on IPad

Retnyap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have all my music synched through the ICloud and regularly listen to music on my IPad. My problem is this. I feel there should be a quicker way of finding the uploaded songs and perhaps 'One Button' to find them all for ease of returning them to the ICloud rather than having to delete individual songs, which is a laborious task. If indeed there is a way then please help and forgive my ignorance. If not then come on ITunes provide this 'Button';)

sarniec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back up music

I have all my music synched through the ICloud and regularly listen to music on my IPad. My problem is this. I feel there should be a quicker way of finding the uploaded songs and perhaps 'One Button' to find them all for ease of returning them to the ICloud rather than having to delete individual songs, which is a laborious task. If indeed there is a way then please help and forgive my ignorance. If not then come on ITunes provide this 'Button';)

I have music on my phone but I deleted all my laptop an didn't save the music, now when I have installed I tunes back I ccan't sync I pad or phone as it doesn't recognise now it says basically would I like to start again, that means I would lose all my music. My I cloud hasn't got my music on only pictures I wasn't aware it could take my music? Is there anyway I can get my Musicback into my iTunes, sorry new to all this any help would be appreciated

Most reactions

Latest posts