What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find feature?

Andyzhao56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey... I have an iPad 2, and I think I have actually found a find feature for it. Just go to the google search bar at the top of Safari, and type in whatever you want to find. It should have a result that says "on this page," and show all the matches once you tap on the choices below it...
I don't know whether this is a feature on all devices (it works for iPod touch 4g too), or if this is just a "new device" thing.

Hope this helps,
Aser Zhou

EDIT: sorry about the crappy picture...

Attachments

• image-183068101.jpg
    image-183068101.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all!

I just got my iPad and I am so excited about this wonderful device!

My only problem is that I don't seem to see "find word" feature while surfing websites with many texts.

For instance, with windows based computers you can press Control+F to find words you are looking for but it seems to be missing in iPad.. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks for your replies.

Can't understand how nobody knows this. On the top right type in the word in the google box and scroll down the list until you see find on this page.
The "find on this page" feature was not in the first version of Safari. Check the date this thread was created on...

overthetop75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First I did not see it was from last year. I was not the one to bring the post back from the dead. Also I did not notice your post had the info on the find so excuse me. Welcome to the forum. Glad we are all making friends here.

Most reactions

Latest posts