What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Socal Stores that might still have a 3G model 32 gig?

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a very bad experience with a BB store in Los Angeles. They had a line and they were giving out paperwork to each person after asking which model they wanted. I wanted the white 3G 32 gigs. I get to inside the store finally after 2 hours. And then they say they dont have it. I kid you not. But I drove around to other stores and saw even longer lines and finally the apple store in manhattan beach and they were just about to close and they only had 10-20 people left and they closed the line saying those people would get the rest and thats that. But I was wondering if anybody experienced any information that said a store might have more Saturday morning.

Also I called BB corporate and raised some hell on the phone and had info about what happened. Im still waiting for some kick back.

Most reactions

Latest posts