What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed Ex, worthless shipping company

OP
J

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I just wanted to update that we ended up speaking with someone there that was extremely helpful. My wife has been tracking this and spoke with a supervisor that promised to call back when she was able to find something out about the shipment. She just called and explained that she found the shipment and something had gone wrong and the order had missed two flights previously coming out of China. She thinks probably because of the sheer number of orders out of the district, it had gotten lost in the mix.

She completely understood and said that the others we spoke to yesterday should have shifted our call to a different department that basically specializes in the type of shipments that Apple comes in on. Also said the people we had spoken to without a doubt should have never said the order would be here today. They spoke without confirming and without looking at the correct information on the screen.

So the supervisor went above and beyond. She is supposed to call back tomorrow after she makes sure about the shipment making its final movement. When she does, we're going to try getting her name and address to send a letter forward to let her supervisors know what a good job she did and that she is an exemplary employee.

sa66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fed Ex is screwed up. My iPad case was supposed to be delivered today but late last night it was sitting in Hong Kong. I knew it wasn't showing up today but they did not update the estimated delivery until this afternoon. Their tracking system really should work better and their reps should not pile on the bs just to get you off the phone.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tom Hanks is using it trying to help him get off that damn island.

avivit02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to sale iPads, but maybe you can give me 5 for technical assistance. The respringing operation is working since last night, and it won't stop. What to do???

Most reactions

Latest posts