What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Movies for Halloween?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
[

I hate Pin Head! Good movies. The next Paranormal Activty opens in two weeks! Gonna be Hella scary!

I love pinhead, I'm scarier though!

Have we mentioned Psycho and Poltergeist?

Attachments

• image-3962456792.png
    image-3962456792.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 164

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaaaaaggggghhhhh. There's a scary back and White man looking at me with a top hat.......

Yes. That is scary. Beats pinhead any day.

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I love pinhead, I'm scarier though!

Have we mentioned Psycho and Poltergeist?

Both excellent choices! Poltergeist remains my absolute favorite haunted house movie. And of course Psycho (the shower scene still impacts me to this day.)

And by-the-by, I had no idea there was a Ginger Snaps box set! I must go investigate this. I think the series is absolutely brilliant, although the first two remain my favorites (I'm particularly fond of Ghost.)

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:
Omg I love Hocus Pocus! *looks around* Lol =) Big fan of anything horror, clasics are always great! Orig Fog is great, dont care for the remake much..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

LOL Hocus Pocus just "feels" like Halloween to me. And how can you beat the casting?! Bette Midler, Kathy Najimi, and SJP (Amok! Amok! Amok!) and I whole-heartedly agree about the original Fog. It's a underrated classic -- menacing, atmospheric, and downright creepy. Plus I love anything regarding nautical ghost stories...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes!!! The old old movies especially black and white are excellent. They knew their stuff. I also like Gaslight 1944

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooo, Gaslight is an incredible one! I'd like to add Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Wolfman. I'm thinking of having a classic b&w horror movie marathon on Halloween.

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yes! -- forgot to add that I also always watch Elvira Mistress of the Dark! Cheesy, campy fun!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For fun, I also watch Carry On Screaming.
"Frying tonight". Hee hee. Giggle. I love the campiness.

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
For fun, I also watch Carry On Screaming.
"Frying tonight". Hee hee. Giggle. I love the campiness.

What is this Carry On Screaming? Sounds as if it could be fun!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, you are missing a treat. They are typical camp films from the early days. I know some are black and white. Absolutely hilarious.
Carry on up the Khyber
Carry on camping
Carry on nurse
Carry on up the jungle
Carry on girls
Carry on sergeant. There are loads of them! Various comedians from UK on them over the years. Loads of fun. You must find some and watch them. Some are better than others.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts