What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Ereader App?

bocaccio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What app do you use and what formats does it read?

I have a nook hd. I love the way it reads but a friend let me borrow a iPad Mini and now i am going to buy my own when the new vers comes out and give this one back. If i had a reader app that functions similar to nook reader id have no reason to use the nook

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like the Nook then they have an app for the iPad......

image-3684100834.jpg

The Archangel

OP
B

bocaccio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like the Nook then they have an app for the iPad......

View attachment 48873

The Archangel

Heh thanks...i should have already figured that one. Now my problem is "if it dont have a sd slot I wont buy it" so i'll just get the 32gb version of the ipad mini when it comes out this month. Should be enough space....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heh thanks...i should have already figured that one. Now my problem is "if it dont have a sd slot I wont buy it" so i'll just get the 32gb version of the ipad mini when it comes out this month. Should be enough space....

Well, the 32GB is a fine machine, that's the size that I use however, you can add a wifi SD card slot with the Apotop Wi-Reader.

The Archangel

OP
B

bocaccio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the 32GB is a fine machine, that's the size that I use however, you can add a wifi SD card slot with the Apotop Wi-Reader.

The Archangel

I honestly have no clue what that is...I am going to get the iPad Mini 2 32gb and the wifi sd i will be looking into also. Thanks!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use iBooks and the Kindle reader to read books on my iPad. They work for all the stuff I buy from the store, and I can check books out of my library with Overdrive Media Console to read in Kindle. Both of these will sync with my iPhone so I don't have to find my place moving from device to device.

Edit: thanks for the link, I'm going looking to see if it is offered on this side of the Pond.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts