What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Sharing

rwsinky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I each have IPhones and IPads and I also have a PC. All are included under Family Sharing. I assume that I set this up some years ago and I want to know how I determine who is the Organizer? If I go to Settings> Naeme>Family Sharing I see the 5 devices but how do I know which is the Organizer? If I tap Family Sharing it tells me I have to contact - then lists my Appleid as the contact? I have tried this on both my IPhone and Ipad. If I was the prganizer would I not be able to make changes?
Thanks
Russ

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually you can see the organizer in Settings - your name - Family Sharing at the top, as you’ll see in my screenshot. Tap the organizer, and you’ll see the email address that’s connected to Family Sharing.
839C9198-BF1A-49E0-87FA-5CEA13FD4291.jpeg

OP
R

rwsinky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I cannot get that far! It tells me I have to have an invite from me! Same thing if using IPad or IPhone. Can this be done from ICloud on PC?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you login to icloud.com via browser, you’ll also find Family Sharing in Settings.

I can’t tell you what it looks like when you’re not the organizer at the moment. My family members are nowhere near me. Perhaps you set up Family Sharing with a different iCloud/Apple ID?

Most reactions