What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A musical piece named "As slow as possible" began in 2001 and is scheduled to last for 639 years, which means it will end in 2640.

Last edited:
OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Centennial light bulb is the world's longest lasting light bulb. It was first lighted in 1905 at the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Station and was switched off only a handful of times.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Barney Stinson's "Cheerleader Effect" (people are more attractive when surrounded by friends) has been proven by science recently.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Penguins have backward facing fleshy spines that line the inside of their mouths. These help them guide their fishy meals down their throat.
When I was in University someone brought a real live penguin to the party. Of course he ended up in the bathtub after getting everyone and then smuggled back to the zoo. I'm still not sure I agree with what was done. However I once took a bullfrog in my pocket to a party in high school! He ended up in the swimming pool until I took him back home. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The catchphrase "Beam me up, Scotty" was never actually spoken in any Star Trek television episode or film.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only bird with nostrils at the end of its beak is the kiwi. This placement helps it sniff for food, such as worms.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Gate Tower Building in Japan has a highway passing through it.

image-2514313482.jpg

Wikipedia

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, will be full moon. The next Friday the 13th with full moon will be 2049, in August.

Most reactions

Latest posts