What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

So that's why I can't float!

A living 6000-year-old hollow tree in South Africa contains a wine cellar and bar that can hold up to 60 people.

If you can't float that means you have no fat on you! That is a good thing! Do you have to use waist belts to go diving? :);) :);)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

If you can't float that means you have no fat on you! That is a good thing! Do you have to use waist belts to go diving? :);) :);)

M Teresa

While growing up I had 3% body fat as measured by water displacement (had to because I wanted to lose a bit of weight and move down a weight class) in a swimming pool I did float, but not until I got down below 10 feet. I wouldn't sink ALL the way to the 12 ft mark, but did come close. I could take deeper or shallower breaths to control how deep, but the fullest breath was just about 10 ft. When I breathed out I would sink to the bottom.

M Teresa

While growing up I had 3% body fat as measured by water displacement (had to because I wanted to lose a bit of weight and move down a weight class) in a swimming pool I did float, but not until I got down below 10 feet. I wouldn't sink ALL the way to the 12 ft mark, but did come close. I could take deeper or shallower breaths to control how deep, but the fullest breath was just about 10 ft. When I breathed out I would sink to the bottom.

Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do, it's just too difficult to float!
buty9yze.jpg

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

6 years ago, scientists found a species of bacteria that lives in hairspray.

Large holes were drilled, and the dolls were inserted with only their heads sticking out.

(^ possibly not entirely true)

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Large holes were drilled, and the dolls were inserted with only their heads sticking out.

(^ possibly not entirely true)

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

The head was removed with the neck attached. So it is attached because of the neck. Just looked this up. This actually did happen.

Large holes were drilled, and the dolls were inserted with only their heads sticking out. (^ possibly not entirely true) This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.
So his head is filled with the dolls' bodies? :O

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back