What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FaceTime - IPad - iphone

MR1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received a FaceTime call a little while ago. I have both an iPad 2 and an IPhone 4. They both have the same email.

Why did the call come through on the iPad but not the iPhone? Is there any way I can choose or transfer these calls. Never thought about this before. Help and thanks.

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those who have friends without iDevices but with Android smartphones might want to chack out the app "Tango". While it's not as slick as Facetime, it allows you to video call more possible contacts. The Tango app is available for iPhone, iPad & Android Markets.

One neat thing about Tango is that, while the call goes through the internet, it doesn't necessarily have to be a video call. It can be just voice, voice one way & video the other or video both ways.

Most reactions

Latest posts