What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

facebook

carolheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So why doesn't facebook show the newsfeed first... like on a pc or mac... it just goes to my home page....? then to see status' i have to look at individual people... there must be a simple answer to this?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The site in Safari, the official FaceBook app, or some other app?

Safari always takes me to the newsfeed. Maybe there is some settings on FaceBook itself that would change that, but I wouldn't know where.

The FaceBook app always takes me back to where I left off, unless I close it out of RAM. In that case it take me to the News Feed.

OP
C

carolheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok ill try the app rather than safari as it wasnt working well thru safari

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes.

Btw, there are two ways to access FaceBook via Safari. One is the standard desktop website (recommended for iPad) at facebook.com

The other at m.facebook.com is mostly meant for phones, but looks ok on the iPad (best in portrait). It acts a lot like the app, but with a few less features.

Most reactions

Latest posts