What's new

Facebook launches iPhone Messenger App

CyberPrince said:
^aww! your brother or friends has Credit card? then :p...

Can i just make new ID apple account put the credit card number there and after bought the apps,
I wanna delete the account.. Bcoz im scared my bro's credit card got hacked, Can i do that anyways?
Thanks in advance :)

Billy☝ Atlantis° Indonesia ✧❂✧
 
CyberPrince said:
^aww! your brother or friends has Credit card? then :p...

Can i just make new ID apple account put the credit card number there and after bought the apps,
I wanna delete the account.. Bcoz im scared my bro's credit card got hacked, Can i do that anyways?
Thanks in advance :)

Billy☝ Atlantis° Indonesia ✧❂✧

Oh alright, but i dont no :(...my big brother has a credit card it's 0.00$..
i've install many apps lol :D its only free
 
The app only worked on my iPad 2 for less than a week. Now it refuses to open.
 
There is a Cydia tweak to enable the iPad version of Facebook from the iPhone version.
 
02dda663-e779-6062.jpg
 
I'm sure that I read in the next version which should come out in September as they say, it will include instant messenger like the iPhone
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom