What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EZ Speech

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone on this forum has the app EZ Speech? While I do have Proloquo2Go, from what I have seen the Gus Communications web site EZ Speech software from Gus Communication Devices, Inc., EZ Speech does look interesting. I like the NeoSpeech voice Paul. It does sound more natural and realistic than the Acapella voice Ryan used in Proloquo2Go. I also like the fact that EZ Speech allow you to download phrases supplied by other EZ Speech users. I also like that the text size in the speech window is of a practical size - which allows you to see all your text. I do not know if future versions of Proloquo2Go will fix this, however, for now you are stuck with that large text size where you cannot see all of your sentence in the speech window.

As I asked above, I would like to know if anyone on this forum has the app EZ Speech? If the answer is "Yes," I would like to ask some questions.

- Does EZ Speech support TextExpander Touch TextExpander touch for the iPhone: Typing Shortcut Utility Saves You Time!

- Does EZ Speech have abbreviations or any form of word prediction [like the word prediction introduced in Proloquo2Go 1.5 (very helpful and a timesaver, as well as, a keystroke saver)?

Most reactions

Latest posts