What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eye fatigue

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do very much that is why I kept my Kindle for reading. It is much easier on my eyes.

I agree 100%. I have three Kindles and they work MUCH better than my ipad2 for any extended reading.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
uh huh. Admit it, Kathryn.:D:D

Maybe a certain fuzziness first thing in the morning, but it's gone in flash! (sic)

Lol. Maybe it's not a fuzzy screen, but shaky old hands? :D

The iPad's screen is fuzzy compared with the screen on iPod touch 4 and iPhone 4, but I can make do. If they come out with a better iPad screen, I'll probably bite. Sharper is better, no matter how old our eyes.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AlexaVega said:
I don't have a eye fatigue but I can not hear songs for a long time.I feel tired after one or two hour..

That seems a very long time to me!! 30 mins for songs is around my limit.

To get back to fuzziness, which the iPad wants to call fizziness (luvvit), I'm puzzled (pizzled) because it seems very sharp to me. Optician, here I come!

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm a 22 year old guy. And I get eye strain a lot from the iPad when I'm on it for a while. (so its not just age!) lol. I use it as my main computer though and for school. My vision (last I checked) was a little better than 20-20.
So would(could) reading glasses help me at all? If just for the iPad? I'm totally not opposed to wearing them, I have a fake pair of "reader" glasses from urban outfitters I wear sometimes, so I might as well wear a pair for purpose and mot style if I really need to, lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ccooluke said:
So I'm a 22 year old guy. And I get eye strain a lot from the iPad when I'm on it for a while. (so its not just age!) lol. I use it as my main computer though and for school. My vision (last I checked) was a little better than 20-20.
So would(could) reading glasses help me at all? If just for the iPad? I'm totally not opposed to wearing them, I have a fake pair of "reader" glasses from urban outfitters I wear sometimes, so I might as well wear a pair for purpose and mot style if I really need to, lol.

If your vision is that good then I doubt you need readers, maybe an adjustment in your screen brightness may do the trick.

The Archangel

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well after 3 hrs watching tv on my ipad I would said fatigue but in my neck.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts