What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Export iPad 2 calendar data?

bookdoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been having a recent problem with Google calendar data disappearing and discovered the iPad calendar to which the Google calendar sync'd OK. Is there some way to export the iPad 2 calendar data to a computer via Pages or something else so that I can rely on it? is there some way to print the iPad2 calendar? Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only way I know of to print from the iPad's Calendar app is to take a screenshot, then print the image from the camera roll.

I know of no way to export a calendar from Calendars. However; since you are using Google Calendars you can export from their website. On a computer, go to your Google Calendar site, choose Settings from the gear icon at the top right, and The Calendar settings at the top. About midway down the page you'll see the options to create, copy, and export your calendars.

I'm not sure how it works, since I've never used the option; just noticed it was there.

Most reactions

Latest posts