DM51 iPF Noob Joined Aug 19, 2010 Messages 669 Reaction score 4 Location Area DM51 Jun 12, 2011 #16 I'm beginning to feel deprived, lol
W wytey iPF Noob Joined Mar 29, 2011 Messages 768 Reaction score 7 Location UK Jun 12, 2011 #17 DM51 said: I'm beginning to feel deprived, lol Click to expand... Lol Who is your isp? Some offer both pop and imap - Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours
DM51 said: I'm beginning to feel deprived, lol Click to expand... Lol Who is your isp? Some offer both pop and imap - Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours
OP OP C cpiguy iPF Noob Joined Mar 26, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Westlake Village, CA Jun 13, 2011 #18 Thanks guys. I've got it now, even though it's not good news.