What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything to do with XMAS!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We won't be. We already know how!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doesnt feel like christmas. i guess i havent heard enough carols or songs to make me in the seasons mood. also the weather is too nice to be winter. i spent the last 2 days riding my motorcycles due to the good weather. yesterday on the first day of winter i was able to wear a short sleeve shirt with pants and walk outside comfortably

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes getting into the swing of it finally.
A few Internet problems ,but it keeps coming back on eventually .
Off for a Chrissy party tonight with friends.
BBQ ,and looking forward to it.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We go to the crib service tonight and then we let the kids and ourselves of course, open one prezzie. We have mulled wine and mince pies. I've made about 70 of the blighters and the Xmas pudding is ready for steaming. Hubby will be busy getting ready the vegetables and the turkey will go in very very early tomorrow morning. Thank god hubby does that. I'm not an early bird. No more Santa Claus I'm afraid. The kids are too old for that. We give ourselves a stocking each. Which mainly contain small prezzies and chocolates etc... We have Bucks Fizz for breakfast(orange juice and champagne). Dinner is around 2 or 3. We watch the Queens speech at 3pm. We watch all the festive tv that we like interspersed with games, quizzes etc... Our favourite will be the Xmas Dr Who. It's a version of The Witch and The Wardrobe. Looks good.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like Christmas stockings much more than presents. Something about the small, random treats is more fun than an actual present.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes! I can't think about standing up in a kitchen for 8 hours plus. Aarrgghh! It was bad enough baking all those mince pies and some jam tarts for my youngest. My feet were killing me. I wondered why and realised that I was wearing my slippers and I usually wear my Clarks arch support shoes at work where I stand most of the day. I didn't realise quite how much my feet need those shoes. I feel old! I need glasses to read, special shoes, antihistamines and pumps to help my asthma etc... Help! Kay! Take my mind off of these problems. Xmas, Xmas, Xmas...

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Xmas Julie! It's still morning in UK.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's early Christmas Eve here. Going to get in the kitchen in a minute and make the cornbread for the dressing, then we'll cook the turkey.

Cooking the food today because there's so much going on tomorrow with getting up early for the kids to see what Santa brought, church since it's Sunday, then a slightly delayed Christmas at the in-laws'.

Most reactions

Latest posts