What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything to do with XMAS!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
We watch the Alastair Sim ( B & W ) version every Christmas.
AA

image-2180923201.png

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both are excellent reasons to watch all and every version. Which we do! Mad or what? Jim Carreys cartoon version as well.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I absolutely celebrate it (I'm a Christian). I'm always with my parents and brother. My aunt and uncle are sometimes in town- they will be this year. Even though I go to a different church than my family (they're Catholic, I go to a non-denominational church), I have to go to their church on Christmas. We usually do midnight mass on Christmas Eve. On Christmas morning I come over (I live in my own apartment) and we open presents. My aunt and uncle come later in the day and we have dinner. Nothing special, but I love it. I love buying gifts for my family. I got my brother a gumball machine you can put Skittles, jellybeans, all kinds of candy in. Thought he might like it. I usually get my parents tickets to a musical. Last year I got them tickets to Hair. I'm going to start checking to see what musicals and plays are going to be in Milwaukee in January, February, or March.

I'm getting the iPhone when my contract is up on November 20th as an early Christmas present. I also want an iTunes gift card so I can use that money for iBooks. I also asked for an Aaron Rodgers jersey. But I don't usually have a huge list or anything .. my mom always gets me thoughtful and nice things.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like getting iTunes vouchers. Did you hear I bought Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack, the new Vampire Diaries book and another book with my birthday iTunes voucher. I love it. I'm playing it now while drooling over Rob. Go Edward! Can't wait for film.

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh I love them as well. Got to be equal. Interestingly enough, it was virtually my first day at school. The teacher was getting them to read The Philosophers Stone in a curriculum support group. Amazing books. I loved it so much, I went out and bought a copy and read it in two days.

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My brother wanted to read The Sorcerer's Stone (what we call it in the US) but he was too young. So I read it to him. Both of us each own all 7 books in hardcover. I'm not sure he has re-read them, but I have twice through (some books 3x, I think).

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely not a Twilight fan by any means. To each their own. :D (Harry Potter ftw!)

Me no like Twilight because it is silly. I do love vampires, but not sissy and sensitive ones. Think 'Dark Shadows' with Barnibus Collins played by Johnithan Frid. This is the original DS, not the worthless remake.

Although, if they remade DS with Ozzie Osborne playing Frid's part, I'm sold.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
My brother wanted to read The Sorcerer's Stone (what we call it in the US) but he was too young. So I read it to him. Both of us each own all 7 books in hardcover. I'm not sure he has re-read them, but I have twice through (some books 3x, I think).

Same here. Many times and I have paper copies too.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts