What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

everything backup help

linbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and new to the iPad.

I can see that the iPad will become essential quickly and so I'm interested in quick backup options.

The standard iTunes/syncing option is incomplete since it only backs up Apple type content (at least this is how I understand it).

I've looked at several apps but all seem incomplete.

I would like an easy way to just capture what is on my iPad...ebooks from Nook, ebooks from Kobo, music videos, iTunes library, stuff in the Notes, Calendar settings and information, contacts, AND the apps like Nook, Kindle, web browser that is not Safari, various games.

Is there a way to do this? Or can someone suggest an app that will handle everything or at least in two steps?

Thanks in advance!
--linbo

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iTunes sync/backup saves everything from settings to data within each app. So if it where to crash you would be able to restore everything you had selected to sync.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know. This is true. When I re-installed all my apps, all my documents were still in Pages.

I just realized this. :eek: All my levels were gone from Angry Birds, but were still there Angry Birds, Halloween.

Now ~ that was strange!

Most reactions

Latest posts