What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evernote on updated iso 7 ipad 3

kiwipete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find the way to transfer notes from one notebook to another since upgrade to iso 7. Need help as I want to sort out notes & files. Don't like iso 7 to many changes, can you go back???

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately you can't go back. Have you tried making your changes on evernote.com? I find that I when I want to move a lot of things around, it helps to have a mouse or trackpad. The webapp is a lot easier to navigate imo.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When the note is open you will see the notebook's name and any tags listed just below the note's title. Tap on the notebook name and the list of all your notebooks will pop up for your selection. Tap the more… item to add/edit tags, delete the note, or add/change the location. Hide Details to make it go away.

You also get favorite, To-Do, and Trash options when you slide a note to the left in the note's list. Too bad they didn't include tag and notebook moving there as well.

The app is actually a bit more powerful than the old one, but it takes some getting used to.

OP
K

kiwipete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twerppoet Thanks for help, not easy, much prefer old system, but will have to type myself some notes as I will never remember it next time. I had solved my problem another way, Used Evernote on my i phone to make file changes, it has not been upgraded to iso7 but the phone and pad are on auto sinc so changes just came across from i phone to i pad

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is that.

To be fair, I almost always do my Evernote housekeeping on the computer. The iPad and iPhone are used (mostly) for capturing and retrieving notes. The OS X version of Evernote is much more powerful and versatile than any of the iOS versions past or present.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is that.

To be fair, I almost always do my Evernote housekeeping on the computer. The iPad and iPhone are used (mostly) for capturing and retrieving notes. The OS X version of Evernote is much more powerful and versatile than any of the iOS versions past or present.

As it is on a Windows PC. Much easier to use Evernote as a "quick look" or "fast save" resource on an iDevice. For maneuvering and maintenance of my files, I find it much easier on the computer.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts