What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evasi0n Jailbreak is Downloaded More Than 100,000 Times in 10 Minutes!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
10935-evasion.JPG

The long-awaited iOS 6 untethered jailbreak was finally released today, and promptly crashed the website, so intense was the interest, with everyone racing to download “evasi0nâ€. Basically, for the uninitiated, this means that if you have an iOS device running iOS 6 or above, you can now jailbreak it. The jailbreak comes from the evad3rs, whose @pod2g tweeted “Wow! 270,000+ active users on evasion.com!!! #evasion†a very short while after the jailbreak went live, writes iDownload Blog. According to @planetbeing, from the evasi0n team, it took just 10 minutes for around 100,000 downloads to happen, as over 1 terabyte of bandwidth was burned through by eager iPhone and iPad owners. Their advice to those who are currently trying to download but getting an error message is to simply keep trying. It does seem to be working fine at the moment, after the initial storm. I know that my great colleagues on this forum will have plenty of advice for you on the new jailbreak, so be sure to check out their expert posts here.

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] evasi0n sees over 100,000 downloads in first 10 minutes

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow if you think about it, it took only what 5 months to finally get the new jailbreak ready doesn't seem that long but I'm sure people will think it took forever lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts