What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europeans unite! 25.03. Ipad 2 preorder, shipping, local purchasing...

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good point, I won't even mention the time I bungee jumped without a parachute just for fun...

Reaction score

Debragail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 Australia

What really gets my dander up with Apple is all the hoo ha they carry on with when releasing a new product. The Ipad 2 is being released today at 5.00pm. People have been camping out since Wednesday in front of the Sydmey Apple Store. I am in business and it makes much more sense to allow pre ordering, that way Apple would know how many people want the new product and could still have plenty in stock for the few rare people that didn't know the Ipad2 was being released. I have to buy three for my boss. He says 'get them' I say 'how' he says 'he doesn't care'. I find this totally unsuitable to have to line up for hours and hours. I am not going to the Easter show, I am trying to purchase a product that is for both business and pleasure. Surely Apple doesn't need this publicity, the product speaks for itself, but honestly, its like be 13 and lining up for Justin Beiber. I have the Ipad and its great, but I would not line up for it. Apple gets it right in so many ways, but never when releasing a new product.:mad:

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 hour to go here.

whooaaaa! *dies*

cant say im NOT nervous trying to get into first orders.

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guess everyone is busy hitting F5 on the apple site ^^

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think so (Alt-tab F5, damn), I guess people are just sleeping (Alt-tab F5, damn)

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got confirmation that Dixons at Manchester airport will have them tomorrow (Friday). Going back through the airport on Monday so will hopefully pick one up then.

Nick.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lucasite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ah, thankgod Im not the only staying up til 1am. Is anyone else still planning on queuing up tomorrow aswell as ordering tonight? (then cancelling the online order)

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"what if they decide to cancel all ipads 2 and never produce any ipad from now on?" (bill gates' wishes before heading to sleep)

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ah, thankgod Im not the only staying up til 1am. Is anyone else still planning on queuing up tomorrow aswell as ordering tonight? (then cancelling the online order)

exactly my plan.

Most reactions

Latest posts