What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europeans unite! 25.03. Ipad 2 preorder, shipping, local purchasing...

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lifet1me said:
Everyone who thinks im crazy is just DAMN RIGHT, cause i cannot find a real excuse for myself but the hype.

:)) it's funny because it's true...i would do the same if i were in london on friday. I will arrive there a few days later so I'll try to reserve one online. hopefully I'll be able to pick it up once I arrive.

lucasite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another suggestion, something that Ive just done.
Log into apple website now, just make sure all your account details/delivery address/information is up to date.

It'll help with quicker and smoother ordering later and it cant hurt.
I imagine quite a few will be staying up late tonight

spajdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im not gonna stay in line, since i have preorder and will get informed by phone when it will be ready for me. You dont have preorder option available?

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just noticed they say they only accept maestro issued in the UK. :(

do you have any idea if any other credit card works? (like VISA)

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cmon guys, lower than 1h and 45 minutes to go and its damn scary quite in this forum.

U cant tell me u aint sitting iin front of you comp waiting for the online order to start :p

speak to me ^^

Reaction score
I got a reservation at an Apple Premium Reseller (we don't have actual official Apple Stores here) but I'm a bit anxious to see if I will get one at launch as I reserved it 2 weeks ago and they said I already had 80 people with reservations ahead of me...let's see, I guess I will know by 5h pm tomorrow!

Still, I'm curious to see how long will it take for stock to run down at the Apple online stores so I will be hitting refresh at the online stores starting 00h00 am, hehehe (or is it 01h00 am they are going on sale online? I haven't quite understood yet)

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally I will be outside at the mall at 6h30 AM (Mall opens at 10 and the apple store too)

Think I will have a nice spot or I need to go earlier or later?

Edit I'm in Canada of course

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2:00 am GMT it is said, but i think theres a tolerance

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still dont think it will be able for order before 1:00 am

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Lifet1me: probably, anyway - you'll laugh thinking about this 10-20 years from now, maybe showing your kids this exact forum and they'll say: "you waited till 1 AM just to order this?"

.. "and that crazy guy kept refreshing from 2 to 2 minutes - LOL"

Last edited:
OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Lifet1me: probably, anyway - you'll laugh thinking about this 10-20 years from now, maybe showing your kids this exact forum and they'll say: "you waited till 1 AM just to order this?"

Just making sure that my kids wont say their daddy is a lame boring one :p

Most reactions

Latest posts