What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESPN.com page load problem

bviperz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems loading the 'regular' espn.com page on my iPad. After choosing the regular espn site, the page will be stay blank while the sites flip-flop between the choose website and the wireless website. I've search the web for a solutions and tried them all to no avail. I've cleared cookies, cache, and history in Safari and it still didn't work. I've even bought the Atomic web browser and it does the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I've tried posting this thread using my iPad but it doesn't allow me to click in the text box. Pretty interesting. Should fix that.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With mine, it is working perfectly in ipad Safari. Started up my Mac safari and it looks the same.

OP
B

bviperz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but it's not helping me. Anyone else know what to do?

OP
B

bviperz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I fixed the problem. Had to delete all my backups from iTunes then do a full reset on the iPad. Although it took a while to do, it's sure beats not being able to visit sites and continually getting the 'your browser is not set up to accept cookies' error. Hope this helps!

Most reactions