What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESPN.com constantly redirecting

btork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using ESPN.com on my IPad for months now, but all of the sudden I cannot get to the site. I can get to the choose which site (full or mobile) page, but when I choose full, it just redirects me back to the choose page. If I select Remember my Choice it redirects between 3 sites but never loads anything.

I've cleared my cache, cookies and history in Safari. I even restored my IPad with no luck.

I'm extremely frustrated. Any help or direction would be very appreciated.

BT

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked working for me in safari. Hopefully someone has had this problem also.

OP
B

btork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Accept Cookies as From visited.

When I try to pull up espn.go.com it always redirects to m.espn.go.com/wireless/choose

OP
B

btork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried to get to the espn site a few different ways. Espn.com, espn.go.com, www ESPN.com. They all forward to m.espn.go.com/wireless/choose. From there, when I select the main site, it just redirects me back to m.espn.go.com/wireless/choose.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this problem for a few days with collegehumor.com.

It didn't get solved until I posted on their Facebook page about it. A couple of hours later, it was fixed.

It appeared to be a problem with their splash page, same as the one the OP was having.

OP
B

btork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This doesn't appear to be a problem with ESPN since many other users don't experience the problem. I'm out of ideas on how to resolve this.

OP
B

btork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured out a work around...

I restored my Ipad again, but this time used a different name. ESPN appears to work as expected.

Hope this helps someone else.

Most reactions