What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error message

TLC13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my IPad doesn't work and show me this message:

FTL:MSG] Apple NAND Driver (And) RW
[FTL:MSG] Fil_Init [Ok]
[FTL:MSG] [Ok]
[FTL:MSG] [Ok]

How can I solve the problem?

Thank you

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're having issues, but - may we have a bit more info, please?

What generation of iPad do you have? What iOS is it running? Where do you see this message - in an app or when you first turn on the iPad? If its in an app, what app is it? Does the whole iPad quit working when you see this error or can you run other things? Have you tried to restart or reset (or both) the iPad? If its and app, have you tried to fully close it out (via the multi-task bar) and then try to start it again?

As you can see - your issue raises many questions. Questions we really need the answers to in order to help. Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
TLC13

TLC13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Marilyn, the IPad got wet and after the device screen started to flash on and off. I tried to turn It off but it want turn off. Now the IPad screen shows the error message.

Thanks
TLC

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, that's a whole different situation.

You could try turning it off and putting it in rice and see if that'll fix it. But, usually, once an iPad gets wet and you try to use it before its completely dry (or even at all), it really is damaged beyond repair.

From the sounds of it, I'm going to say that you have ruined your iPad - they really don't do well to get them wet.

The only thing I can suggest now to take it to an Apple store and see if they can attempt to fix it or give you a discount on a new one. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts