What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error 28

Flakin' Jamaican

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I let my iPad charge overnight (it said not charging) and when I came home it was in recovery mode with the usb and itunes logo and i can't get it to restore and I've tried almost everything. Please Help!!!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check this video out on youtube.com

How to enter/exit DFU/Recovery modes on youtube.com
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkf8O8wOoU" cut and paste without the quote marks.

benjygo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had the same problem and the video does not help, when i tried to upgrade it to 4.2.1 it showed an error, and says i have to restore it, meaning i would lose all my apps that i spent money on

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had the same problem and the video does not help, when i tried to upgrade it to 4.2.1 it showed an error, and says i have to restore it, meaning i would lose all my apps that i spent money on

You can download all your pay'd apps again for free. They are recorded as pay'd for on iTunes.

OP
F

Flakin' Jamaican

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to restore and it says error 28. I've tried restoring in DFU mode too.

Last edited:
OP
F

Flakin' Jamaican

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just restored on a different computer and now I'm typing this from my iPad...we'll see if it continues to work or if it was my comp.

Most reactions

Latest posts