What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epillow for the iPad

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone used or purchased this device, I observe a lady using one at the doctors office today , It look great ?:D

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering about the Epillow also I have never seen one but after reading some review it seems 50/50

DominusRegnavit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's awesome, I don't actually have one yet (because I don't have an ipad yet), but my mom and brother's girlfriend both have one.

They're really comfy, like the snuggie blanket but for the ipad, lol.

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This actually looks pretty useful. I wonder if it works with the Apple case on, or any other case for that matter.

DominusRegnavit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spongebob, yeah it does work with cases, at least I've seen it work with the standard apple case and even the leather folio ones.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tempted to add only for the limp wristed.....

I personally never think about the weight, but there's obviously a need for it.
Epillow is a great name though.

Kendra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Epillow! I got it as a Christmas gift to go along with my new iPad. I love it! Mainly because I always use my iPad before bed. Also used it on a few road trips this past month and it was super comfy!

I use the standard apple case and it fits fine. :)

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just recieve mine epillow and I love it, I keep my iPad in it's Oberon case and slide it right into the epillow and love it.:)

chowdown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does it "slide in"? In the vid it looks like it just sits in a recess and isn't actually strapped in or whatever. It looks as if it could be useful.

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No the iPad is not strap in, you just positioned the iPad inside the pillow and you are good to go you do not have to remove your ipad case unless you want to itbworks with with your case or without it.:)

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So can you put the iPad inside and close the lid? If so, I am totally buying one.

-Mike

OP
T

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike, sorry the epillow does not have a lid, but I'm sure you will love it if you bought one, I kno I love mine.:)

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I e-mailed the ePillow folks to ask about the black ePillow availability. They said it would be next week, so I am going to hold off on ordering mine until I can get a black one.

-Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts